Sunday 2 July 2017

Different ways to store Memories of Motherhood



Now a days we have lot of options of storing our memories fresh.


Some of the ways that can be used to keep the motherhood memories:

Photos and Videos - We can store photos and videos on hard disks, pen drive, memory card, Google drive, online photo albums, digital photo frames etc.

Photo frames, Collage and Posters - Creating a collage is a very good option which really helps us to combine the memories of a particular moment together. 

Photo Gifts - Personalized photo books, mugs, magnets, key chains, key rings, bags, coasters, blankets etc.

I would like to share something special with you all.

It would sound awkward but one of the ways to store my kids' memories became the "walls of our house" till it got painted recently after many years.

I don't remember how it all started but once started it was unstoppable by me. Walls of my house became a modern art gallery. 

First it started with shapes - squares, rectangles, circles, triangles etc. Then it was the turn of the lines - standing lines, sleeping lines and curves. Then after my kids graduated from playgroup to kindergarten, it was the turn of the letters, numbers, words etc. 

And their creativity was needless to point out. After the lower parts of the walls were full, they were in real need of more clean space, so they took the help of high objects like chairs, sofa, table etc. In this way higher levels of the walls also became part of this art gallery. 

Once I asked my kids how much you are going to scribble on the walls, there is no more clean space left now. The answer was - "Oh mummy can't u see, the ceiling is still all clean and u are saying no space left".  

By the time my elder one controlled her scribbling habit on the walls, my younger one was ready with full modern art skills, and all types of crayons, color pencils, water paint etc. 

The memories were so deeply scribbled on the walls that even after the house got painted some of the colorful dots still try to peep through the coat of the paint. Needless to say the plight of the people who painted the house.

I didn't wanted to paint the house as it would clear the memories, but I had no option left, so I took the photographs of the walls as much as possible. Sometimes I think we could have auctioned the modern art walls.

Blog

My blog is an outcome of the motherhood emotions and feelings as I am going through the journey of motherhood. Funny talks of the kids, their innocent questions and replies are an inspiration which compels me to cherish my motherhood emotions in the form of my blog posts. 

And I am very happy that I am storing all these motherhood memories in my blog. It brings a smile on my face whenever I read all this.





I am writing this post for #Mondaymommymoments or #MMM




No comments:

Post a Comment